When we are children, we lose our baby teeth, but we know that it is only a matter of time before the new tooth grows, but what happens when we lose a tooth in adulthood?
We know that the tooth won’t grow again so we lose confidence. We don’t want to smile for shame, and some foods are difficult to eat because we can’t chew with the same strength as before.
The loss of a tooth not only affects the smile, but also changes the shape of the face, which makes it look prematurely aged.
In these days, there are several types of dental prostheses to replace the loss of a dental piece, but the most comfortable, effective and lasting solution is undoubtedly the dental implant.
For this reason we explain you the advantages of dental implants:
- It is the safest option, because the prosthesis is attached to the bone, and not to other teeth.
- Prevents bone loss by keeping the bone stimulated.
- The chewing sensation is similar to that of a natural tooth.
- It has a longer duration, with rates above 90% in periods of up to 20 years.
- The bone is subjected to a similar chewing force as with the natural teeth, thereby preserving its biological form.
- The single implant is comfortable and there are no parts to worry about because once it is placed it will continue to work well.
- No pain. In most cases, the postoperative discomfort should be small, less than other more common dentistry interventions.
- The cleaning of an implant is similar to that needed by natural teeth.
Dental implants have become an excellent alternative, the list of advantages is so wide that, finally, its cost is low in comparison to the benefits.
If you have any doubts about the implants or you are interested in knowing more details, we offer you the possibility to go to a first consultation of free valuation. We invite you to call toll free from USA and Canada 1 800 701 6039 and tell us your doubts or if you are already on vacation in Cancun and want to meet us, you can call us for an appointment at the following local number (998) 140 51 25.
You might also be interested in: Dream of Falling Teeth? Overcome the nightmare with Dental Implants!