We know that a dental implant is used to replace a tooth that we have lost, but it is important to highlight the importance of NOT having to reach that point.
It will always be preferable to take a preventive treatment to try to keep all our teeth in perfect condition, but in case it reaches the point where it is not possible to save the piece, the best solution is to perform the treatment with dental implants.
That is why we give you some tips to avoid the complications that can occur if you do not have the correct hygiene and knowledge of what it means to have a dental implant.
- The first and most basic recommendation is to go to a trusted dentist who specializes in implantology treatments, who explains clearly and precisely what type of intervention you will perform.
- Although it is a relatively simple and safe procedure it does not stop being an operation and therefore it must be carried out in aseptic operating room environments.
- You must follow the instructions of the professional before and after performing the procedure, as this will ensure the success of the operation. It must be emphasized that hygiene is VERY IMPORTANT in these cases.
- Make sure that the implants are certified, on which there is scientific research and their results have been proven. At Dental Implants Vacations we use Nobel Biocare implants of the highest quality, which is why they are not rejected by the organism since they are completely made of titanium.
- If you smoke, one of the best tips we can give you so you do not have problems with your implant is to leave it. We know it is difficult but it is the best for your dental health and your smile.
All of our dental implants are the same high quality as the ones used by American and Canadian doctors. If you want to know more about our services call toll free from USA and Canada 1-800-701-6039, or if you are already on vacation in Cancun and want to meet us, you can call us for an appointment at the following local number (998) 1-40-51-25.
You might also be interested: The best material for dental implants: Titanium