This time around we would like to thank our dear patient Barbara for choosing us for her dental implants in Cancun. In this occasion we asked some question we think would interest people looking for cheap dental implants and great quality.
Is this your first time in Cancun?
What was your opinion on Cancun?
- It is beautiful, very centered around foreign tourists.
What else did you do in Cancun while you were waiting for your work to be done?
- Swim in the ocean or on the resort swimming pool. Sometimes in the past go on an archeological excursion. I also work from my hotel on my computer – My business is via internet.
What do you think about the state of our clinic?
- Excellent- very current, spa like, professional yet very friendly too.
How did you hear about us?
- I had a previous treatment here 2 – 3 years ago; at that time, via web research for dental tourism in Cancun.
Why you took the decision of having the treatment done?
- Need to do SOMETHING, and it costs less here than in the US.
How was your dental experience before us?
- It was fine. I like my dentist in the USA; it is just so very expensive to do such extensive work there.
A message for the staff?
- The staff of this office is what makes it a truly wonderful and inviting place to visit. I always feel well taken care of and everyone is so punctual and understanding as well.
Sometimes even when you like your current dentist in USA you can’t simply pay for the treatment you need for and you are forced to look for options. Luckily for you, we have well over a decade of experience placing all kinds of implants, we have state of the art facilities like some of the best dentists in USA and Canada and we also use imported FDA approved materials. Perhaps our greatest asset is our staff, who will take care of you during all the process and make you feel at home. Additionally, our customer care area will stay in touch with you after you leave to ensure you are feeling great!
Remember, we also host twice a year the famous Live Implant Training Maxicourse directed by the American Academy of Implant Dentistry where they train American dentists with our help. For this and plenty of other reasons we are one of the leaders of dental tourism in Cancun!
If you want to know more about Dental Implants in Cancun call toll free from USA and Canada 1-800-701-6039, or if you are already on vacation in Cancun and want to meet us, you can call us for an appointment at the following local number (998) 1-40-51-25.